When you realize that Islam is the truth then you took the decision to say the Shahadah, the declaration of faith that confirms that you believe that there is nothing worthy of worship except the one God who created everything, and that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His last and final Prophet and Messenger.
Taking further steps after you have become Muslim is so important in your new Journey of faith. Learning takes time, but step by step you’ll realize that your new discovered faith is not actually new; you’ll discover that Islam is the correct and uncorrupted version of God’s divine message He sent to all Prophets. Here, in this folder, we prepared for you some of the things you should consider in your new Journey.
Know Your Deen
Walking towards God, and throughout the process of building up and taming one’s soul, moderation and avoiding extremes should be practiced, as instructed by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)…
- Learning Islam the Right Way
- Wiping Away Sin with Islam
- Why Shirk is So Serious
- I Testify
- Protecting New Muslims From Extremism & Radicalism
- Do You Want to Increase in Love for Allah?
- Be Humble: It’s a Sunnah
- He Named You Muslims
- The Pursuit of Happiness in Islam
- Islam Is Easy – Don’t Make It Difficult
- The Biggest Performance of Your Life: Prayer
- Searching for the Love of the Quran
One of the biggest issues most new Muslims have to cope with at some point is a feeling of isolation…
- Celebrating 10 Years of Being Muslim
- Unplug: Focus on Your Islam
- Tips For New Muslims For Growing in Faith
- New Muslim: Welcome to Islam
- The Loneliness of New Muslims Explained
- Islam and New Muslims: Linking the Lost Balance
- Living Islam in the West: Is it Easy?
- Building a Happy Home from the Quran & Sunnah
- Is Islam Really Easy for Reverts?
- Forgiveness and Purity of the Heart
Step by Step
There is no need to rush into things such as changing your name or taking intensive Arabic classes. If somewhere along the path you feel the need to change your name then do so…
Boost Your Spirituality and Inner Peace
Within all human beings there exist obstacles that thwart our efforts to achieve inner peace. Some of them include anger, jealousy, greed and the like…
- Calming the Dunya – Living for the Hereafter
- The Divine Phone Call
- The Triangle of Inner Peace: Shining Examples
- Leave the Future Alone Until It Comes
- Don’t Let Calamity Shake You
- Turn to Allah and Trust in Him
- What Is Beautiful Patience?
- God Makes Me Feel Better
- Happiness Awaits the Patient
- Easy Steps for a Sound Heart
- How to Gain Certainty in an Uncertain World
- Having Hope in a Better Tomorrow